If you ordered a new password via our website Forgot your password, a link will be sent to your e-mail address where you can reset the password. It should not take more than a minute to receive the message.
If you don't receive the message, it may be because of the following.
- The e-mail address you enter in the order form is not the one you have registered with us.
- Repeat the password order and enter the correct e-mail address.
- You spelled your email address incorrectly in the order form.
- Repeat the password order and check that the e-mail address is spelled correctly.
- The message has been sorted as junk mail.
- Check the junk mail. If our message is there, mark it as "not spam". In this way, you teach your e-mail program that our messages are not spam.
- The message has been sorted as spam.
- In some e-mail programs you can find messages that have been sorted as spam, but it can also have been deleted. You can prevent our messages from being sorted as spam by adding our address email@example.com to your address book.
If you need further assistance, contact our customer service: